Slinky Dog photo

Riviera Rita

Original Poster
I was at WDW in March and November last year and none of the Slinky Dog photos automatically uploaded onto my account. I got them by using the missing photos form, but, all four from trips eight months apart didnt automatically upload. So, is there a Q code somewhere in the standby line I need to tap, something I've never had to do before, or is it a glitch on the ride. Anyone else had this problem?

Tuvalu

I was at WDW in March and November last year and none of the Slinky Dog photos automatically uploaded onto my account. I got them by using the missing photos form, but, all four from trips eight months apart didnt automatically upload. So, is there a Q code somewhere in the standby line I need to tap, something I've never had to do before, or is it a glitch on the ride. Anyone else had this problem?
There is nothing to scan and yes, it happens all the time unfortunately.

SingleRider

Is your MagicBand recent? After 2 years or so the battery goes dead and ride photos no longer link. You can also enable Bluetooth for MDE on your phone to get the photos.

Riviera Rita

Original Poster
Is your MagicBand recent? After 2 years or so the battery goes dead and ride photos no longer link. You can also enable Bluetooth for MDE on your phone to get the photos.
Brand new Magicband and despite riding it several times none of the photos showed up, I had to chase them up. It was a nice surprise to get the Haunted Mansion ones mind you.

Raxel7851

Brand new Magicband and despite riding it several times none of the photos showed up, I had to chase them up. It was a nice surprise to get the Haunted Mansion ones mind you.
We actually have gotten someone else’s photos because the ride was out of sync. Especially on POC. We did receive 2 different photos at the HM and we had to choose which one was ours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom