Slinky Dog Dash vs TRON Lightcycle / Run

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
toy-story-slinky-dog-ride-16x9.jpg

FITP7527522775267526545211.jpg

DW Aficionado

Slinky Dog! This ride captures the feeling of Toy Story, a beloved classic. Not to dump on Disney, but does anyone like either of the Tron movies?

JIMINYCR

At the time it was pretty futuristic and drew in sci fi fans as well as Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner fans. Using computer animation and special affects not used before. It made Dis a bunch of money at the time when it was needed. The arcade game was intense. Ill admit I plugged in many rolls of quarters from my paycheck that I couldnt really afford to lose playing it and never got into the upper levels.

monorail81

Other than the ride vehicles, Slinky feels too much like an off the shelf coaster that can be found just about anywhere. Tron is ok at least once. Not a fan of it once you get inside the building. Just a bunch of screens.

No Name

Can we all agree that the new attractions at WDW are using too many screens instead of animatronics?
No I cannot agree. Slinky Dog has more animatronics than screens and Tron uses a few screens in a way that feels right.

I can agree 100%. If I want to see screen rides I'll go to Universal.
Well looking at recent attendance numbers I guess one could conclude that not too many people mind screens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom