Sleepy Hollow Ride at Fort Wilderness?

LGND

Years ago my wife and I went on a Haunted Carriage ride that left from Fort Wilderness. Does anybody know, is that still there?

Anybody have details?

simplyflawless4

Questions about Sleepy Hollow ride

can u go on this if your not staying at Fort Wilderness? I'm going there next week and this sounds like a really cool thing I'd love to try. Also how do i get there from another hotel or from a park? where is Fort Wilderness located in Disney World?

Upvote 0

R W B

can u go on this if your not staying at Fort Wilderness? I'm going there next week and this sounds like a really cool thing I'd love to try. Also how do i get there from another hotel or from a park? where is Fort Wilderness located in Disney World?

It's by wilderness lodge. You can take a boat or bus from MK or a boat from the monorail resorts if your staying at one. Also you can always take a bus from any of the parks or DTD.

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Of course you can go on a hayride even if you're not staying at Ft Wilderness! We are staying at All Star Music and are taking the bus to Ft Wilderness, then to to Guest services and they will take us to the destination for the haunted hayride!

I found this on the Disney site...hth :wave::

Haunted Carriage Ride

During this 25-minute narrated nighttime carriage ride through the woods of Disney's Ft. Wilderness Resort, experience chilling sights and sounds inspired by the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. September 30 to october 31, 2011, nightly from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. For pricing and availability, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom