News Sleeping Beauty's Castle to be refurbished

mickEblu

Nah, bald is beautiful, embrace it, that is why I shave it clean.

I still have a decent head of hair but it’s thinning and it bothers me. Doesn’t help to have a 65 year old father-in-law with a full head of thick naturally Jet black hair.

Anyway my friend did scalp micro-pigmentation and it looks really natural. Obviously depends who you go to.

Mac Tonight

Well we men who shave our heads because we're thin on top are sensitive about it. So the real life Bobby and I are bald brothers, no matter what you or Larry say about it.

So back off....
source.gif

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I still have a decent head of hair but it’s thinning and it bothers me. Doesn’t help to have a 65 year old father-in-law with a full head of thick naturally Jet black hair.

Anyway my friend did scalp micro-pigmentation and it looks really natural. Obviously depends who you go to.
Everyone has their own sensitivities about their looks. I decided long ago when I started thinning I would never be one of these guys trying to get surgery to reclaim a hair line. So I started buzzing it short, and then finally just started shaving it clean.

Just like our friend Bobby C. You can see his progression of buzzing it and then finally shaving it starting back in early 2000s photos.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
My Genes have treated me well, not too much grey yet, and a full head of hair...

Interesting to see another David this weekend (On TV at an IndyCar race).

I'm just browsing in bed here at 1AM, but apparently I need to state that as likely the oldest man here I have a full head of thick hair that is a gold-tinged white. Sort of a cross between Ted Baxter and the Roger Sterling of my avatar.

You both been blessed with good genes....

mickEblu

I'm just browsing in bed here at 1AM, but apparently I need to state that as likely the oldest man here I have a full head of thick hair that is a gold-tinged white. Sort of a cross between Ted Baxter and the Roger Sterling of my avatar.

We need a jealous reaction emoji

mickEblu

Wait did I miss something? How did this thread go from castle refurbs to hair?

Yes, apparently bald people will no longer be allowed in Fantasyland starting 5/1. It’s part of project stardust. They figure if you re bald you re probably old and don’t need to be taking up room in Fantasyland on kiddie rides. Also part of Chapeks Plan to increase hats sales.

Phroobar

Yes, apparently bald people will no longer be allowed in Fantasyland starting 5/1. It’s part of project stardust. They figure if you re bald you re probably old and don’t need to be taking up room in Fantasyland on kiddie rides. Also part of Chapeks Plan to increase hats sales.
source.gif

NobodyElse

My Genes have treated me well, not too much grey yet, and a full head of hair...

Interesting to see another David this weekend (On TV at an IndyCar race).

...and to keep it even more hair-cutting related, it was at Barber Motorsports Park.

;-)

Mac Tonight

Hat sales are indeed down, but we were also getting reports of people being blinded by the shiny dome reflection cast off us cueballs. Something had to be done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom