Slacking on A/C?

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
I remember that long ago it used to be notorious that both Disney and Universal would have amazing air conditioning. Disney gave up on this quite some time ago, but for a while Universal was still killing it with the A/C. Lately, however, this seems to no longer be the case either. There's a few notable exceptions, like Cat in the Hat and Men in Black. Lots of other stuff has been stuffy and sometimes disgusting inside lately.

Anyone else been noticing this?

maxairmike

I remember that long ago it used to be notorious that both Disney and Universal would have amazing air conditioning. Disney gave up on this quite some time ago, but for a while Universal was still killing it with the A/C. Lately, however, this seems to no longer be the case either. There's a few notable exceptions, like Cat in the Hat and Men in Black. Lots of other stuff has been stuffy and sometimes disgusting inside lately.

Anyone else been noticing this?

If they’ve cut the AC a bit, it won’t bother me. Their bathrooms are always way too cold. I’m pretty sure you could use them as walk-in refrigerators if necessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom