Skyscraper/Skyplex - World's tallest rollercoaster

TimeTrip

If the track is smooth then it should be great. However, there are so many "out-of-the-ordinary" elements that I think it might get dumbed down a bit. Coupling that with doubts about funding actually coming through for this thing lowers the likelihood of this actually coming to fruition.

If they DO make this, it will be a coaster junkie magnet, assuming its not rough. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

NYwdwfan

All I kept thinking while I was watching the video was what a logistical nightmare it would be if a car gets stuck near the top of that thing.

Disneyhead'71

Update: Looks like the project has gone through a significant change/upgrade to Lionsgate World Resort featuring IPs like Twilight, Hunger Games, Saw, John Wick, Paddington, Mad Men, and Weeds. @gabe3235 over at Inside Universal posted this (Originally from ThemeparX.com).

"From ThemeparX, it looks like Skyplex has been reimagined into Lionsgate World Resort:
CIapvQH.jpg

7rBATwd.jpg

8r1dZLi.jpeg

"

Looks interesting.

JoeCamel

Update: Looks like the project has gone through a significant change/upgrade to Lionsgate World Resort featuring IPs like Twilight, Hunger Games, Saw, John Wick, Paddington, Mad Men, and Weeds. @gabe3235 over at Inside Universal posted this (Originally from ThemeparX.com).

"From ThemeparX, it looks like Skyplex has been reimagined into Lionsgate World Resort:
CIapvQH.jpg

7rBATwd.jpg

8r1dZLi.jpeg

"

Looks interesting.
I wonder if they are serious about stealing the bean from Chicago?

bean.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom