Skyliner Hours

imthewalrus79

Does anyone know how late the Skyliner is currently running after park closing? I ask because I have a reservation at Le Cellier at 8:30 on a day Epcot closes at 9 PM. Thanks for the help.

CaptainAmerica

Bump.

Is my understanding correct that the Epcot Skyliner line runs based on Epcot's operating hours? In other words, a Yacht Club guest can't get on the Skyliner at the International Gateway to make Hollywood Studios rope drop on days when Epcot opens later than Studios?

Upvote 0

Touchdown

Well Rivera is on that line, so it’s running I don’t know if they let you on though. However, if youre at Yacht Club I highly suggest just walking over to DHS, they will put you at the front of the line for temp screens, I literally was the first person in DHS both mornings I did this. Plan to leave around 7:15ish, they will hold you just before the Skyliner station till 8, and then March you up to the temp screen tents. You will be ahead of everyone on the Skyliner

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Well Rivera is on that line, so it’s running I don’t know if they let you on though. However, if youre at Yacht Club I highly suggest just walking over to DHS, they will put you at the front of the line for temp screens, I literally was the first person in DHS both mornings I did this. Plan to leave around 7:15ish, they will hold you just before the Skyliner station till 8, and then March you up to the temp screen tents. You will be ahead of everyone on the Skyliner
I was actually hoping to use it in reverse. We're staying at Caribbean Beach and I wanted to do breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, but Epcot isn't opening until 11:00 these days.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I’ve seen reports that they let people onto the line if you have an ADR. So although there may be a long line at CBR waiting for the Epcot line to start running officially, if you have an ADR you can show it to a CM who lets you through.

In other words the line starts running earlier than the posted start time for those staying at Riviera or trying to get to a reservation either at Riviera, CBR or the Boardwalk /BC/YC area.

Upvote 0

007mickey

Bump.

Anybody got a report on running time after park close? I had heard 1-1/2 hrs after. Looks like both EPCOT & Studios are closing at 7:00 these days.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

The Skyliner runs 30 minutes prior to EPCOT's opening time and 1 hour before Hollywood Studios opens.

I've heard it starts running 30-45 mins before park opening for DHS... Have you personally been able to get on it an hour prior to opening? We're just trying to plan what time to arrive at DHS to beat the skyliner and parking lot crowds since we will be walking over from Boadwalk :)

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Was this with a 9am DHS opening? we're going to be walking over as well and trying to decide what time to be at the temp screening to ensure getting in before the crowds.

Upvote 0

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I've heard it starts running 30-45 mins before park opening for DHS... Have you personally been able to get on it an hour prior to opening? We're just trying to plan what time to arrive at DHS to beat the skyliner and parking lot crowds since we will be walking over from Boadwalk :)
We were staying off property but when we arrived at DHS at about 9:10 for a scheduled 10:00 opening it was already running. The park was also already open. We found most parks were open and operating up to an hour before the scheduled time. We never had to wait to "rope drop".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom