Skull Kingdom

funkyshaker

Original Poster
Hi, went to Skull Kingdom a couple of years ago and was wondering if anyone has been recently. I thought it was excellent -- girlfriend was petrified!! :)

funkyshaker

Original Poster
It's a walkthrough Haunted Castle on International Drive. You walk round passing through different horror scenes while live actors jump out brandishing knifes/weapons!!! They can't touch you and you can't touch them but they sure do scare the life out of you. The ending is excellent -- you witness someone getting electrocuted and then someone runs out at you (the face make-up is excellent - all gruesome). There is only one exit which you burst through screaming and shouting -- the door leads to a refreshment place. Must look so funny watching people screaming their way in while you're enjoying a drink. :)

MrPromey

I believe what they are talking about is there all year round. It is right across the overpass from Universal and the front of the building is shaped like a giant stone skull.

markymark

We were going to go the year before last, but when we got there, it was full of these really bizzare "Goths" and I mean full. Needless to say we decided not to bother, and went and bought some lovely souveniers from the high class shop next door.

woofboy111

I noticed that Skull Kingdom used to have a sign up that said "a Haunted Family Attraction." A few weeks ago, I rode by and the word Family was taken down so it said "a Haunted Attraction." Would you say it's too scary for little kids (10 year old)???

markymark

Originally posted by woofboy111
I noticed that Skull Kingdom used to have a sign up that said "a Haunted Family Attraction." A few weeks ago, I rode by and the word Family was taken down so it said "a Haunted Attraction." Would you say it's too scary for little kids (10 year old)???

I was too scared before I even got in!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom