Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

Mike S

Original Poster
So they'll have actors in the queue? I wonder if that won't become a staffing issue, long term. Especially if the roles can only be done by actors with a specific look.

The "Witch Doctor" looks like there's a huge switchback in front of him. I guess he's the new Botanicus?
The "Witch Doctor" is a woman and I guess she is the new Botanicus.

nerdboyrockstar

Is there any chance there would a less intense, alternate queue for chickens like me who just want to ride the ride? I know not experiencing the whole queue would take away from the whole experience, but I am not one for those kinds of scares.

Maybe Express or Single Riders will skip the scary stuff. Otherwise, I don't see how else you can basically skip the line with everyone else having to wait for it.

Stripes

Premium Member
I'm sure Universal will do it right, but having gone to a number of scare mazes (whatever you want to call them), I've experienced first hand some pretty crazy reactions, bordering psychopathic. Mike West said the attraction was "for all ages" so I doubt they'll be terribly scary, but I think it'd be a good idea to have tough guy for the first actor, if you know what I mean.

BTW, queue looks amazing!

imperius

I'm sure Universal will do it right, but having gone to a number of scare mazes (whatever you want to call them), I've experienced first hand some pretty crazy reactions, bordering psychopathic. Mike West said the attraction was "for all ages" so I doubt they'll be terribly scary, but I think it'd be a good idea to have tough guy for the first actor, if you know what I mean.

BTW, queue looks amazing!
The queu is very dark, with sensory overload and boo holes. It's not for all ages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom