Skipping a day at the parks? What did you do that day?

jesserin

We take breaks on every single trip - 2 days at the parks, one day off... repeat... true, it takes us 2 weeks to do everything we want- but we always come home refreshed and relaxed... this year will be our first trip with a baby - & we are already planning on continuing the tradition!

p.s. welcome to the boards heather!

PintoColvig

HEY WELCOME TO WDWMagic! You might want to...
Oops! Sorry! Got caught up in your enthusiasm! You might want to use a simple font when you post. As a newbie around here myself, you will find that people will jump on you (sometimes rightly so!) for posting in large and bright colored fonts. Anyhoo, welcome!

Now, here is my response to your question...
Day off? Who takes a day away from the Disney parks?!!! :lol:

Heather Joy

Original Poster
icorsix said:
HEY WELCOME TO WDWMagic! You might want to...
Oops! Sorry! Got caught up in your enthusiasm! You might want to use a simple font when you post. As a newbie around here myself, you will find that people will jump on you (sometimes rightly so!) for posting in large and bright colored fonts. Anyhoo, welcome!

Now, here is my response to your question...
Day off? Who takes a day away from the Disney parks?!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :wave: I have visited this site so often and finally put an end to my procrastination and joined.:sohappy: I think you guys are so cool and awesomely helpful. After 78 times at Disney and counting...I'm so thrilled to learn abot something new. I love surprises! :D *grin

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions.

HJ:)

P.S Thanks for making note of the colors I use when I post. I just like to express myself in color when I write.:eek: I'll do my best to curb it. Hope no one gets upset in the future if I slip. :lookaroun Thanks again.

jesserin

Heather Joy said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :wave: I have visited this site so often and finally put an end to my procrastination and joined.:sohappy: I think you guys are so cool and awesomely helpful. After 78 times at Disney and counting...I'm so thrilled to learn abot something new. I love surprises! :D *grin

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions.

HJ:)

P.S Thanks for making note of the colors I use when I post. I just like to express myself in color when I write.:eek: I'll do my best to curb it. Hope no one gets upset in the future if I slip. :lookaroun Thanks again.

that's what the colors are for... ;)

jojoyner55

Last time we took a day off, we did the trail ride at Fort Wilderness. It was great fun. I haven't been on a horse more than three times in my life, but this was a good way to take a break. Well worth it. This was in the morning - that afternoon my wife chilled at the beach (we were staying at the Caribbean Beach) while my son and I hit Disney Quest. A good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom