Skipper Brandon

monkeysammich

Original Poster
Brandon,

You made my daughter feel like the most important person in the world today. You noticed her celebrating button saying she graduated pre-school and proceeded to lavish her with praise. You invited her up to steer the boat and got the whole boat to acknowledge her accomplishment not once, not twice but THREE times.

She continued to talk about how special it was to steer the boat and how much fun it was.

Before we left for the day, I swung by City Hall to give you the praise you deserve so I hope through the many channels you'll find out just how big of a moment you made for a 5 year old girl.

Thank you.

A million times... Thank you.

-Justin

monorail33

@monkeysammich - I'm friends with Brandon on Facebook. He got the message, and is so happy to hear that someone has taken the time to recognize him not only at City Hall but here on the forums. Having been a former CM myself (DisneyQuest, MK Parking, Main Street Ops, Monorails and Kilimanjaro Safaris), we always love to see the affect we have on Guests, even if they don't go out of their way to recognize us, just to see that we've made their day just a little bit better. That's what it means to (most of) us to be a Cast Member. I miss it dearly, but I'm happy to be able to go back as a Guest and live these experiences out for myself with just a little more knowledge than others. Have a Magical Day.

monkeysammich

Original Poster
Thank you so much for passing on the word. Reading this again brings up the memories... and then makes me even more excited to take my kids to Disney for Christmas this year.

monorail33

Also, if you would like to thank him yourself, I have received word that he has transferred over to New Fantasyland at the Enchanted Tales w/ Belle Attraction. Have a great trip! We're going down in January while my dad is running in the Goofy Challenge (more like crazy challenge, but then again I'm not a runner, I just drove the monorails as the runners went underneath me...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom