Size of the BCV studios.

tazhughes

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the size of the BCV studios. Are they comparable to a regular resort room? How comfortable will a family of 4 really be? ANy pics or floor plans would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the help.

AHoyt

The size is pretty comparable to an average resort room, but with a fold out couch rather than two beds. They also have a counter for food preparation with a fridge, toaster, microwave, etc. The bathrooms are the same size as the average resort room. Depending on how old your children are, I would say a family of four would be pretty comfortable in a studio.

Upvote 0

LiveItUp21

Account Suspended
I stayed in a BCV studio last summer and we had four people in the room. I personally felt kind of crammed into the room, but for a studio what do you expect? From what I have noticed the rooms are very narrow once you walk through the door and there is not much room to "space out." We stayed at the studio for 3 nights before moving to OKW, so for a short amount of time like that it works quite well.

Also, another kind of "strange" thing about the BCV is they are tucked way back in the resort and it is a very long walk to both the main pool/water park or the walkway to Epcot and MGM.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

LiveItUp21 said:
I stayed in a BCV studio last summer and we had four people in the room. I personally felt kind of crammed into the room, but for a studio what do you expect? From what I have noticed the rooms are very narrow once you walk through the door and there is not much room to "space out." We stayed at the studio for 3 nights before moving to OKW, so for a short amount of time like that it works quite well.

Also, another kind of "strange" thing about the BCV is they are tucked way back in the resort and it is a very long walk to both the main pool/water park or the walkway to Epcot and MGM.

The Villas are actually a septrate part of BC, just like at VWL too. BCV are green, BC blue. Also all BVC blaconies are full size, BC are often small, standing room for one person only on some floors. BCV was built a number years after Y&BC opened. That is why it is out of the way. It is much closer to Ecpot then YC, and not that much farther then BC. It is closer to the parking lot and does have its own pool and hot tub, but you can use SAB and all other Y&BC admenities.

We just got back from at a stay at BCV with a group of 5 (2 adults, one jr, one child and one baby). It was cramped but we made it. We had us in the bed, DN on the couch and DD (3) on the floor on her blow up sleeping bag. The baby was in the pack and play in front of the sink. It was cramped. We had to fold up the back and play during the day and often DN was too tried to fold out the couch at night so she sleept on it folded up.

The biggest problem was the lack of storage space. There was only 4 very small drawers, hubby and I each got too and that barely held anything. So the girls all had to live out of their suitcases and that was messy.

Our friends stayed at BC in normal room with 3 adults, a 3 year old and a baby. They had MUCH more room. It was a much bigger room, 2 queen size beds and a day bed. Much more storage.

We are DVC members and have been taking many trips so we are strapped for points. If we had them we would of got a one bedroom (and did last year and had much more room.) However we were able to make due with the stuido and enjoyed it. We love BCV.

If you are paying cash, got for BC instead of the villias. They all have a mini fridge in the room along with a coffe maker and much more room then a studio. Studios are perfect for 2 people, and maybe a baby. However we need more points so we continue to use them. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom