• Of course!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

lazyboy97o

I was hoping to ride Lex Luthor: Drop of Doom when I was at Six Flags Magic Mountain but did not have enough time. If I find myself back at Six Flags Great Adventure I'd like to give it a try.

acishere

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/insane-six-flags-drop-doom-ride-packs-90-180517575.html
Wow, that free fall ride is absolutely insane! But I'm mostly angry because they're taking away Rolling Thunder, as reported by the New York Daily News. I love that ride!
You have Stockholm Syndrome for Rolling Thunder too? That ride hurt like hell, but the line was always short and its just enjoyably old school. El Toro made it obsolete though.

This drop ride though looks insane. I can't wait to try it.

SAV

Six Flags Great America in Chicago is getting a new Wooden Coaster in 2014: Goliath

Coming in 2014, Six Flags Great America will introduce a brand new triple-record-breaking wooden coaster that will be the new staple of the park’s skyline. This giant new beast will feature impressive heights, astonishing speeds, and stomach-tightening inversions: Goliath will be the world’s fastest wooden coaster with the tallest and steepest drop, plunging riders down 180 feet and rocketing through twists and turns at 72 miles per hour.
Holding three world records, Goliath is the most extreme coaster of its kind and provides adrenaline rush like no other. Riders will elevate up to touch the sky atop the 165-foot lift hill. Then, you’ll whip over the peak and conquer the world’s tallest and steepest heart-racing drop, at an unbelievable 180 feet and a near-vertical 85 degrees. You’ll reach the bottom of this gut-wrenching slope before you even have time to scream.

Reaching top speeds of 72 miles per hour—the fastest of any wooden roller coaster—you’ll then thunder around surprising curves and outrageous twists. You’ll face three intense over-banked turns, a 180-degree zero G-roll twist, and two wild inversions, flipping head-over-heels through a winding inverted drop and a spiraling inverted zero G stall.

The extreme, record-breaking, first-of-its-kind roller coaster is set to debut in spring 2014 in the County Fair section of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom