Sitting here staring at maps....

bsiev1977

So when it comes to MK which "Lands" do you visit first. Do you go right or left or straight back? Anyone out there ride the train to their fave land?
I had to think a bit on this. I always go to the left. Do Pirates, then head back to Haunted Mansion, and grab a FP for Splash or Big Thunder on the way through.
As of yet, I don't have any set plan of attack for December. Much will depend on whether FP+ is working at that point.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Our first visit of the year will always take us counter clockwise starting with Tomorrowland...always! After the first visit we may hang a left at Casey's toward Adventureland or possibly take the train (although I have a thing about not walking down Main Street.) Probably has something to do with a woman not wanting to miss a shop....LOL.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
I, too, have this thing about not walking up Main Street. Seems almost wrong to me. Kind of what spurred the thread. My parents like to ride the railroad and that is how they want to do it with their first trip with their grandbaby. I don't want them to miss walking in and seeing her reaction to the castle. She saw it at 3, but I know the reaction will be over the top this go around. Not to mention, we are staying at the Contemporary which means we can walk straight over into Tomorrowland. And with the addition of the new Fantasy Land we will want to rush straight back to get in line for storytime with Belle since she is one of my daughter's faves and is all about performing so this attraction is PERFECT for her. Sigh...

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

When I walkinto the MK I either hit the train or walk very quickly to Frontierland so I can get a fastpass for either BTMRR or SplMt and then ride the other one after that we back track to Adventureland for POTC then over to Liberty Square for HM. After that its onwards to Fantasyland then Tomorrowland and back to the train to get to the front of the park for the parade and Wishes

Upvote 0

Aurora1

With my family, we always go clockwise from Adventureland and end back at the hub at night! With friends or siblings, we tend to go straight back to Fantasyland/Fronteirland and get a FP for PP or one of the Mountains. This most recent trip we wanted to get to see all of new Fantasyland and eat lunch at BOG, so we stuck around the Fronteirland/Fantasyland area all morning until we got on the lunch line at 11!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Original Poster
I am not a criss crosser either. Hate to back track. If we are gonna do it we ride it while we are there. If not, see ya later alligator we are on to the next thing. If line is ridiculous we weigh are options.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom