Site running slow the last few days

nepalostparks

Original Poster
Steve,

I've noticed the site has been running slow for me at points over the last few days. Everything will be fine, then occasionally I'll click to read a thread, refresh the forums, etc and it will take quite awhile. A few times it will time out and I get this message:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 160 seconds exceeded in D:\websites\wdwmagicforum\htdocs\includes\class_core.php on line 408

Don't know if it's just me or others are having the same problem. I seem to be able to navigate and load other sites without issue at the points I'm seeing slowness to load here.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Steve,

I've noticed the site has been running slow for me at points over the last few days. Everything will be fine, then occasionally I'll click to read a thread, refresh the forums, etc and it will take quite awhile. A few times it will time out and I get this message:

Don't know if it's just me or others are having the same problem. I seem to be able to navigate and load other sites without issue at the points I'm seeing slowness to load here.

I have been having the same issues. Especially today.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'll have to toss in as well. Although, it seems to be running better now....:shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep there is a server issue that is causing issues. I'm currently looking at it. Thanks for the patience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom