Single Rider Lines at WDW ?

DanCore

Original Poster
Hello, Long time lurker first time poster here.
Does anyone know if there is a current list of attractions that offer the single rider option.
My wife and I are both over 50 years old and we will be going to the world at the end of September for our 30'th anniversary. She no longer has the desire to go on any thrill type rides and I still love them.
I am not a big fan of FP+ but if I have to use it I will. I would rather save my choices for rides we both love.
Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

Flippin'Flounder

Off the top of my head, Rockin Roller Coaster, Test Track, and Expedition Everest. 95% sure that that's it, but I wish there were more. Have fun though ;)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hello, Long time lurker first time poster here.
Does anyone know if there is a current list of attractions that offer the single rider option.
My wife and I are both over 50 years old and we will be going to the world at the end of September for our 30'th anniversary. She no longer has the desire to go on any thrill type rides and I still love them.
I am not a big fan of FP+ but if I have to use it I will. I would rather save my choices for rides we both love.
Thanks, any help will be appreciated.
Congrats on the milestone anniversary. :inlove:

While only Test Track, Rock 'N Rollercoaster and Expedition Everest offer a single-rider option, most of the coaster/thrill rides have a "chicken exit" (I have used several of them!) You and your wife can wait in line together, and she can take the exit while you ride. That way, you can spend more precious vacation moments together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom