since when...

mickey2008.1

They got rid of that befor last September because we always looked forward to that. Now you have to buy there goofy mixed bag of taffy. Why do they have to push things that we dont want? I want to pick my own taff. We checked DTD, same premade bags.

Scar

It was there in August 2009 and then gone in October 2009 and ever since. My daughter and I loved the flavors and making our own taffy bags. It must not have been cost effective for them, unfortunately, or it would probably still be there. Definitely miss it!

drossjr

They got rid of that befor last September because we always looked forward to that. Now you have to buy there goofy mixed bag of taffy. Why do they have to push things that we dont want? I want to pick my own taff. We checked DTD, same premade bags.

My thought is to prevent spreading of germs from unwashed hands? And people taking free samples :shrug:

Phonedave

My thought is to prevent spreading of germs from unwashed hands? And people taking free samples :shrug:

Free samples I can understand, but germs I don't know. It's all individualy wrapped.

They still have it in bins (as far as I know) at Atlantic City.

-dave

mroman

I was upset myself when I found this out since I usually picked up taffy at Goofy's Candy Company at DTD.

Back in December of 2008 however when we were staying at Boardwalk Villas there's a candy store on the boardwalk named Seashore Sweets. They had individual pieces of taffy where you fill your own bag. As far as I know this is the one and only place that did at the time. I haven't checked back there since that trip but hopefully someone can verify.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom