Simgle Riders

SweetPea

I know for sure that Test Track does and Expedition Everest. I think Rockin Roller Coaster does, but I'm not positive. Pretty sure Space Mountain does. That is all that I can remember though.

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Three attractions offer another option, a separate Single Rider queue. This usually moves faster than the standby line and is a great alternative if you don't have a Fast Pass for that attraction and don't mind riding alone. This is offered at Test Track, Mission:SPACE and Expedition Everest.

We're HUGE fans of TT single rider line. Works amazinly well for us. For my trip this past January, the posted wait time was 40mins. I walked up the line, waited 3-5mins then was rushed into our own preshow area, watched it, doors opened, and I was on a car in less than 5mins. The second time I tried it, they just opened the doors across the preshow and we walked right through!

RRC will be offering a Single riders line, and may actually be open at the moment, not %100 sure though. I hear it was "tested" and was a huge flop so who knows? They were completing construction when I was last there so didn't get a chance to try it.

I was discouraged to see that Soarin doesn't have a Single rider line, as I figured it would be a huge help with "fillers." The CMs must be pretty good with math though, cause I never seem to find empty seats.

Everest does have a single rider line, but it was so slow when I was there, there was no need for it. The wait time was posted at 10mins, but closer to 5mins.

Mission Space seems to be pretty "slow" at any time in the day, especially the more intense version, but the single rider line worked out ok. You usually get the same position every time due to being the last one to board, but that didn't bother me.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I was discouraged to see that Soarin doesn't have a Single rider line, as I figured it would be a huge help with "fillers." The CMs must be pretty good with math though, cause I never seem to find empty seats.

When Soarin first opened it had a SRL, however the wait times for the SRL were longer than the standby line, so they eventually eliminated it.

Upvote 0

Matpez

WDW has 3 attractions with a single rider line, I use them frequently.

Test Track, Expedition Everest & RocknRollercoaster.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Captain Hank

Know that Expedition: Everest does not always offer a Single Rider Line. Its availability is based on how busy the attraction is. If available, the Single Rider entrance is to the right of the Standby entrance, near the gift shop.

Upvote 0

jjgoo

When Soarin first opened it had a SRL, however the wait times for the SRL were longer than the standby line, so they eventually eliminated it.

This makes good sense. I was on the single rider line in DCA and it took forever to get through. The way they had the queue set up it was not easy to bring in someone as a single rider.

I wish a little more thought would be put into single rider lines when actually designing the ride. Test Track has a great single rider line that seems like it was well planned.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom