silver plan

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
More Options

Yes, you are correct in that you get two wishes per day so with most breakfasts, lunches and even dinners being one point, you can get two per person.

To even make it more confusing (or beneficial), you can spend more than the "daily" allotment per day, so if you stay for 5 days, you get 10 wishes, and can spend them in any combination over that time.

We have used the plan the last few visits and it has worked well for us.

I would advise against using it for breakfast or most lunches and save it for more expensive meals/activities.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
And I would second ClemsonTigger remarks on using them wisely. Just think of them as $34 traverles checks each. And when you get the bill, for the breakfast, lunch or dinner, just add it up.

If the meal costs $20 with tip and tax, would you hand over $34 and say keep it all?

Make sure you use them at places that cost equall to or greater than the wish cost, and you'll make out good. And don't forget you can use them on other things too. And that's where some of the biggest savings are.

If you like tours or golf, you can save alot of money using the wishes.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Suggestions

Some suggestions for optimizing your points:

As was said by AkiraRaptor, golf can be a bargain

Also Cirque de Soleil (2 wishes), special tours, watercraft and gym/massages.

For meals, Hoop de do Review and Spirit of Aloha dinner shows are great, Ohana (Poly), Liberty Tree Tavern (MK), Brown Derby and most Epcot country restaurants are good choices.

Some restaurants for 2 wishes I might question, but it is a good deal if you want to try them without real "risk", including Italy (Alfredo's)...used to be 1, Coral Reef, California Grill at Contemporary (although not a favorite of mine).

I think Artist Point (WL), Jiko (AKL), Citrico's, Narcoossee's (GF) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk) are probably worth the two points. Bistro de Paris is nice also, but Les Chef's is almost as good for 1 point.

With that said, if you have a big lunch at one of the regular restaurants, that would work as well.

Also take advantage of the other free items and coupons you will get including $25 coupon for Planet Hollywood, Preferred viewing reserved sites for Wishes, Jammin', and Illuminations, a free Leave a Legacy tile and some others.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom