Silver and Gold

WDWspider

Hey, does anyone know which 125 restaurants you can choose from with the silver and gold options for WDW packages?

I'd like to know them all, but in particular... can you eat in the castle as an option one day? Furthurmore... can it work with the Fantasmic Dinner Package?

One more thing... how many characters for little boys are their at the Breakfast in the Castles (Cindy's and Norway)?

SheriRDH

Wow! Cannot thank you enough! This is more concise than any list I could drag out of any CM's by phone. I was under the impression that you had to eat at table-service to use wishes- that was how it was back in the day of the Gold Key Club. Thanks! You saved us much gastric distress!!!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by SheriRDH
Wow! Cannot thank you enough! This is more concise than any list I could drag out of any CM's by phone. I was under the impression that you had to eat at table-service to use wishes- that was how it was back in the day of the Gold Key Club. Thanks! You saved us much gastric distress!!!

Go here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/reservations/vacations/vacationpackageindex?id=PK2003SilverPlanVP , this is the Disney Silver Plan web site. Right below the "Book Now" button, you'll see a link for an Acrobat PDF file. That PDF has the complete list of all restaurants that you can use the wishes on. Plus the other things you can spend wishes on as well. It's a good document to read if you need to know exactly what's in silver.

hope that helps...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom