Silhouettes of someone else

HARRYBAD

Original Poster
At Magic Kingdom can I get a silhouette made of someone else from a photograph or do they have to be there in person?

ninjaprincesst

They did it for me, I wanted one of my now step daughter (boyfriends daughter at the time) and they did it no problem. Just make sure you have a good profile shot.

RememberWhen

We are planning to do this in July. 🤞
All but one of my mom’s grandkids will be there and she would be so pleased to have all of them in one spot. Hoping my niece can convince my nephew to be cooperative.

erstwo

I thought I’d add my experience. I had my son’s silhouette done when my son was 2 1/2 in a nearby town by an artist who was well known (has done president’s children, etc) and travels around doing them with in person children for a living.
I always meant to have my daughter’s done at the same age but the timing didn’t work out. One day at Disney last year I thought I’d give it a shot using a 10 year old photo of my daughter (she is 13 now! Yikes!). It turned out beautifully. Attaching a photo of them side by side and the photo the WDW artist used.
i think it only cost $10??? So I tipped an extra $10 because I know how much talent it takes and I’m almost certain I paid $50 for my son’s. 😱
C6F6A064-59B6-4D4E-AB46-91550C4EEEBA.jpeg
17129A6A-BED8-43A5-850F-9387B4E8EAA3.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom