Silhouette Studio

C.Witch

Original Poster
The Silhouette Studio (where the artist creates profile portraits of people and pets) is "temporarily unavailable". Does anyone know if this is a long term closure? We have a trip to DLR coming up next week, and I was planning to print some photos to have this done. If it's going to be down for some time, I will wait until our WDW trip in September instead, and have it done there.

Thanks, as always!

drizgirl

The Silhouette Studio (where the artist creates profile portraits of people and pets) is "temporarily unavailable". Does anyone know if this is a long term closure? We have a trip to DLR coming up next week, and I was planning to print some photos to have this done. If it's going to be down for some time, I will wait until our WDW trip in September instead, and have it done there.

Thanks, as always!
I know when we were there last week, the line was really long and they closed the line until after lunch. I'd watch to see if it becomes available later. If so, plan on going early in the day. We weren't able to get one since we were leaving the park.

C.Witch

Original Poster
I know when we were there last week, the line was really long and they closed the line until after lunch. I'd watch to see if it becomes available later. If so, plan on going early in the day. We weren't able to get one since we were leaving the park.
Ah, ok. Maybe in the app they just mark it as unavailable once the line gets too long. Thanks so much! We'll be sure to stop in first thing :)

AJFireman

Where did you see that on the app?? Maybe it was a time they had shut the line off for some reason. It says its currently open. Also you can go on the website and put the day of your visit for hours of the Studio. Doesnt show any closures.

C.Witch

Original Poster
Where did you see that on the app?? Maybe it was a time they had shut the line off for some reason. It says its currently open. Also you can go on the website and put the day of your visit for hours of the Studio. Doesnt show any closures.
It was on the desktop version of MDE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom