Significantly improved version of the My Disney Experience app now available for Apple devices

Betsyboo

Seems to be far better.
One confusion.
All my reservations are on the home page but under Reservations there is one breakfast at 1900 park fare missing - not sure why? should i be concerned? Also it uploaded beautifully on my I Phone but wouldn't on my iPad but my IPad is an original one so it may not work on there
I have a couple of FP+ missing but they are there when I check on my PC. Not sure. Starting to get nervous. I took screen shots with my phone.

Rob562

I had an Android update for MDE when I woke up! Haven't taken time to play with it though...

My Android phone just updated it. Still looks the same, still just as slow (maybe *slightly* faster in changing between some screens). The "What's New" section in the Play Store only says "Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements". It also lists it as version 1.5.4. I presume that the big update will push it to version 2.

-Rob

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My Android phone just updated it. Still looks the same, still just as slow (maybe *slightly* faster in changing between some screens). The "What's New" section in the Play Store only says "Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements". It also lists it as version 1.5.4. I presume that the big update will push it to version 2.

-Rob
Later this year for android. Priority is with ios which carries the most users for MDX.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Interesting that you put "it has not been well received due to performance issues" in the article.

I thought the MDE app was actually pretty slick. It's the MDE website that has tons of issues!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom