signature restaurants for dinners

Favorite Signature Restaurants

• Total voters

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
We just decided to take a trip in March and we are doing the deluxe dining plan for the first time, so I want to try some of the signature restaurants for our dinners. We will be there for 6 nights, but there are 7 places I want to try so I need help picking the 6. We are not picky eaters (its just the two of us), and we usually try anything, however DH LOVES a good steak, so I want to go to a place one night that has great steaks. Thanks for the help!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've eaten at Artist Point, California Grill, Flying Fish and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Artist Point is probably our favorite, followed VERY closely by Yachtsman. We've eaten at both of those a number of times, tried Cali Grill for the first time on our last trip, and will have our second meal at Flying Fish on our next visit.

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with any of the signature restaurants, if you like fine dining (and wine-ing! ;))

LeeSeeBabe

We just decided to take a trip in March and we are doing the deluxe dining plan for the first time, so I want to try some of the signature restaurants for our dinners. We will be there for 6 nights, but there are 7 places I want to try so I need help picking the 6. We are not picky eaters (its just the two of us), and we usually try anything, however DH LOVES a good steak, so I want to go to a place one night that has great steaks. Thanks for the help!

If your DH loves a good steak, I would definitely recommend Yachtsmen.

Ariel484

We have been to California Grill, Jiko and Citricos. Jiko and Citricos are must-dos for us...and Jiko has an amazing fillet! :slurp:

GoochDSA

Citricos, Flying Fish, Jiko and Artist Point are my top 4 restaurants on the dining plan. My honorable mention goes to CG, although not fond of most of their menu they have decent sushi. They all have at least 1 pretty good steak on their menus. Yachtsman, Narcoossee's, LC and HBC are each pretty skipable and don't come close to the other 5. While all of the signatures have at least 1 steak dish, the only restaurant on property that has great steaks is not on the dining plan and that restaurant is Shula's.

mickey2008.1

It's definitely California Grille for us! Great food, but spectacular views of wishes! The best of both worlds! Great service!, Great food! Awesome bar!!!!

mickey's mamu

We have eaten at all the signature restaurants many times over the years
and we really enjoyed almost all of them. Our least favorites are Artist
Point and Brown Derby. Our favorite is Flying Fish and believe it or not,
our favorite steak on property is from Flying Fish. Their seafood dishes are
really good, too, especially the scallops. Wherever you choose, I know
you'll have a magical evening.

bmarkelon

I have eaten at all of them besides Artist Point. My favorite will always be California Grill, I have eaten there 3 times now and every experience was fabulous. My other stand outs in the list would be Narcoossee's and Jiko. Jiko's filet actually might be a little better than Cali Grill because of the sauce...I prefer the red wine sauce over the teriyaki bbq.

For steaks Yachtsman is your go to spot. But they all provide a nice beef entree. Flying Fish has a great seafood menu. And Citricos has an awesome braised Short rib.

Like above posters have said you truly can't go wrong with signatures. I have a hard time not putting Cali Grill on our itinerary every trip.

Enjoy!!

JillC LI

We had some great steaks at the Brown Derby, and you can consider combining it with the Fantasmic! package if you're so inclined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom