Shuttle from Port to Alamo

MATEUS

Original Poster
Please help me.

This is the first time I will rent a car in Port Canaveral after Disney Cruise ...... I will probably be ready to leave the port around 9AM..... So ... What time does the Alamo shuttle pick me up at the terminal and drop me off at the Alamo office? What time would be a good time for me to pick up the car?

ChuckElias

Mateus, in my experience, the rental shuttles run continuously throughout the morning, rather than based on scheduled pick-up times. You can call their local office to be sure, or to see how often the shuttle leaves from the rental office.

TiggerDad

Mateus, in my experience, the rental shuttles run continuously throughout the morning, rather than based on scheduled pick-up times. You can call their local office to be sure, or to see how often the shuttle leaves from the rental office.
That was our experience as well. Expect a line at the rental place due to volume.

Most rental places are pretty flexible about timing if you are an hour early or later than your reservation. They understand things happen. This one may be an exception if they don't have cars turned around yet from people dropping off to get on the boat.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
This one may be an exception if they don't have cars turned around yet from people dropping off to get on the boat.

This can sometimes work in your benefit. This past May, between a Fantasy and Dream cruise, we rented a regular sedan (Corolla, Focus, ETC) and they could not fulfill it. The nice associate apologized that the vehicle we selected would not be available to rent. Without us even having a chance to reply she stated that we could get a compact SUV and not worry about refilling the gas tank if we took that. Uh, yep, SOLD!

My point being that they are very willing to work with you. Alamo is who we have had the best luck with.

KeithVH

You know you've been online too long when you read the title and think "Dang, it's too far for a shuttle from Galveston to downtown San Antonio" . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom