Shula's Steak House

bobbywdw24

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Has anyone eaten ther recently and if so has anyone tried and finished the 48 oz. Porterhouse. I plan on going there my second night in WDW. I have read a lot of reviews and they are pretty mixed. Only 14 more days for me!!!:slurp:

Dj Corona

If your a big steak fan and you've never been there, I also recommend Le Celliar in the World Showcases' Canada....good stuff. (Save room the cheddar cheese soup!)

Scooter

I've always been tempted to try Shula's but never have.
The prices are outrageous.
I'm far from bing poor or cheap, but come on...there are lots of places on Disney Property to get a good steak without having to pay such an exorbitant price.

WDWScottieBoy

You pay for what you get.

Shula's is number one for steak and wine in all of Central Florida and has been rated number 1 the past 6 years by Wine Spectator magazine.

(And I've seen plenty of people finish the 48oz, and also multiple thousand-dollar bills!)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I have been to the Shula's here in Chicago... and they are "ok". VERY over priced though (and over rated, IMO).

I have had better steaks, prime rib & better service elsewhere (Ditka's, Ruth Chris, etc, here in Chicago).

I think you can fare better at Le Cellier or Yatchsmans steakhouse (for prices & quite possibly, dare I say, quailty, IMO).

:wave:

RonAnnArbor

Absolutely the best steakhouse in Orlando...but it is very pricy - comparable to The Palms restaurants around the country, and similarly ala carte. STILL, for us meat eaters, it absolutely is the best steak in the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom