Shula's or Yachtsman Steakhouse?

GSUMouse

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I will be heading down to Disney on August 11, to begin my Fall Disney College Program( it cannot arrive fast enough):sohappy: ... anyway I will have some family members coming down with me and would really like to have one last really nice meal with them before I start my adventure... I am curious if any of you have eaten at one of these places or even both of them and would be willing to give me advice so that i can go ahead and make our ADR? Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Sweet Melissa

I've eaten at both. Our party of four adults were all blown away by our appetizers at the Yachtsman, but we all agreed that the steaks themselves were better at Shula's.

real mad hatter

Wow.

Both great places,but if your a carnivore,is that the correct spelling?then Shula's would be my choice,if only for the 48oz porterhouse challenge.Hey it's a one off.:wave::slurp:

RonAnnArbor

I am a 100% no-carb eater, and meats are my main thing at every meal. There is zero comparison between Shula's and Yachstmans....Shula by far, and I mean by far, has the best meat (i.e. steaks) on property.

But be warned, as I have mentioned in the dozens of other threads we have on this exact same question, Shulas is a national chain but the prices in Orlando are higher than ANY of their other restaurants (including those in Vegas)...by that, I mean a moderate sized meal for one person will run upwards of 100.00...multiply that by the number of people in your party and you'll find it is among the top-priced restaurants on property as well....

Disney61

When you get the chance, dine at Yachtman's one night and Shula's the next...you'll understand why Shula's is the best...hands down!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom