Shrek 3D available on DVD?

DigitalDisney

Original Poster
Hola
I was at my local computer store (Micro Center) in Atlanta today when I saw something that shocked me. Mixed with all of these DVDs was a 2 pack with Shrek (full-frame) and Shrek 3D, which came with 4 pr of 3d glasses. I didn't see Shrek 3D available separately, which is bad news for a lot of you that already have it. Allegedly, this is also the 1 disc version of Shrek instead of the 2-disc version.

Since I'm returning the movies (I can't tolerate full frame movies), I can't confirm that it's the same movie as the one playing at Universal, but it is short (16 mins), and the description indicates that this movie takes place after the 1st movie.

I haven't been in any of the major video stores lately to see if it is available there, or if this was a special deal for this store.

According to my brother, the online reviews for this 3D movie aren't great, mainly because people expected a longer movie, or they said that the 3D effects wern't exactly spectacular.

Just thought you guys might want to check it out.

Lilo

According to previous posts, it is one and the same. However, Shrek 4D at Universal is still fun and this 3D DVD doesn't really spoil it for the diehard fans. We are leaving for Universal on 6/27 and one of the first things we are going to hit is Shrek. The staging area is fun and the 4D effect is cute although it is a take-off of the Muppets. :sohappy:

Emzy

I saw that too. Although its the same movie, I wouldn't think it would spoil Shrek 4D at Universal as you do more than just sit and watch it ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom