Should we just stick to Magic Kingdom??

Cvones

Our trip is booked for Jan 2016. The kids will be 4 and 2. Should we just stick to Magic Kingdom or should we spend a day visiting another park? We will have 5 full days in Disney. I opted for no park hopper as I figured we'd be at MK everyday.

HouCuseChickie

My kids were 2 & 4 on their first WDW trip and 2 and 4/5 (5th bday celebrated on site) on their 2nd trip. We hit the parks 6 days on their first trip...3 days in MK and 1 day in each of the other parks. On their second trip, we only had 3 days in the parks...and we did MK, Epcot, and DHS...opting to skip DAK. We would have preferred to hop between DAK and DHS, but it was just too much $ to justify adding 1 day as a hopper.

All this being said, I wouldn't just do all MK. If you're planning on 5 park days...I'd probably do 2 days at MK and 1 day at each of the other parks (assuming I read the # of days correctly).

Upvote 0

4disneylovers

Unless money is an issue I would add the hopper. I look at the hopper as cheap insurance to be as flexible as I want to be. This way if you do get bored at a park after 3 hours you can move to another. I agree with 2-3 days at MK. This also opens up the possibility of for example going to AK in the morning then going back to your room for a rest then back to a park such as MK that is open later.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom