Should We go up to Moderate?

WDW_Emily

Hey Everyone! We are booked at Pop for our upcoming trip in April 2010. If the deal continues for stay 5 nights at value get 2 free/ stay 4 nights get 3 free should we move up to a moderate resort? We will be staying for 8 nights.Will it end up being around the same price?

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
i'm not sure of the rates next year but based on this year at that time...if the values are around $105 and the mods are $170, it'll still be cheaper to stay at the values. 5 days will cost you apprx $525 and the mod's 4 days cost $680...and you still have to pay for that 8th night. But for me, I love the moderates and it's worth the extra money for a trip that's lasting 8 days.
Thats what I was thinking because regularly it would be about $500 more to stay moderate and now its only around $200 more. and we will be spending more time at the hotel due to our trip being longer then normal.

Upvote 0

corey154

Yep, if you're going to be spending more time at the resort seriously consider the mod's over the value.....for our famly that extra money is worth it. We're all alot happier together :)

Upvote 0

WDWiz318

I'd recommend going to moderate, just for the upgraded atmosphere. My gf & I went to Pop Century in '07 & we were booked there for '08. She wanted to upgrade to CBR, so we went there in '08 instead & I can honestly say . . . no regrets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom