Should I try Mickey's Backyard Bar B Que?

Yankeeplex

We are looking to try something new for our trip in December. I have heard both sides of the fence concerning the backyard bar b que. How is it with children and how good is the food?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
BBQ being such a subjective food, you will probably get as many different reviews as you find recipes for BBQ sauce online.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

thought the food was limited and not good, i would just go for the atmosphere, which is fun,
no joke, after we left, we ended up ordering pizza to our room and getting room services.

Upvote 0
Mickeys Backyard Barbecue

We went last September and my family did not care for this at all. The food is mediocre and the show just plain loud and crazy. But it all depends on what you like . We have a 5 year old son he wasnt very interested . Over all I say not worth the 2 table credits on the Dining Plan. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

rob45

I tried the Back Yard Bar-B-Que once and it was total chaos. Good luck having your kids try to get a picture with Micky or Minnie. The food was so-so, alright for a bar-b-que. No one checked my tickets so the wife and I just got in the mass of people and walked right in. There are several lines to eat so you did not have to wait long. Chicken, pork, and ribs, with hamburgers, hotdogs and all the fixins. They ran out of draft beer, so it was not organized. It was o.k. I guess. I'll take my grandkids when I get some.

Upvote 0

redkoala245

I never went there. It sounds good :slurp: I heard it opens seasonally but I think its open in December. And you can see Mickey there also :D. BBQ is great food also. Just try it there. :)

Upvote 0
Every person has a different taste of what they like at WDW. I have three nephews, all of whom LOVE to dance. They LOVED the BackYard BBQ. Yes, it is a little chaotic, but the memories and videos we have of them "breaking it down" on the dance floor are priceless. Not to mention every time we have done it, they ALWAYS get a one-on-one moment with either Mickey, Minnie, Goofy or Chip & Dale. I think the food is great, but honestly, this show is all about the kids. They do a good rendition of country music while you eat, then some major dancing time for the kids. Then they end with a great roping show. I reccommend it if your kids like to dance and don't mind loud country music! It's a must see for our family every trip! Have a blast!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom