Should I just give up now?

redfive13

I think I know the answers I'm going to get here...

We leave for WDW next Saturday (5/1) and I'm trying like mad to get ressies for Cinderella's Royal Table. I've been on the website trying to book a time for weeks. I know its the hardest place to get into, should I just give up on it?

What are the odds that seats will open up?

disneyny

I was thinking you could try for a walk up in case people don't show but then I remembered that you have to prepay for that one so it might not be good advice!

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

Definitely don't give up. If it's somewhere you want to try for, keep trying. You never know, something may be in your favor and you'll get lucky! I know someone who'd gotten a walk up there. (Although, I'm sure that doesn't happen often.)

It doesn't hurt to try though. I'd even try calling when you're down there.

Upvote 0

MagicMegan

I seem to have better luck with last minute reservations and switches while I'm there, and call them from my room phone. Not sure why haha. But it can't hurt to keep trying.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

keep trying and try for any time...if you really want to dine there be open to the option of something other than breakfast. good luck.

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

Don't give up, someone could cancel their reservation at anytime. Have another plan in place in case it doesn't work out. I would call Disney dining and check online several times a day. Good luck.

Upvote 0

yensid67

We leave for WDW next Saturday (5/1) and I'm trying like mad to get ressies for Cinderella's Royal Table. I've been on the website trying to book a time for weeks. I know its the hardest place to get into, should I just give up on it?

REDFIVE:

I would NOT GIVE up just yet, I would try up until I couldn't try any longer! BUT, just in case you cannot get ressies, ALWAYS have an alternate place in mind in cases like this that you will have as a back up and not be disappointed! And if you do have to go to your back up location, do not dwell on not getting into your first choice, that is a sure fire way to put a damper on your vacation. A vacation is a break away from your daily life and experience rest and relaxation! Too many of us get wrapped up into the planning of the trip that we tend to lose sight of the real reason for the vacation! Just try to make you preferred location ressies but remember to have another location aas a back up and enjoy the vacation time in the World!

Have a Magical Trip!

Will
:wave: from PA!

Upvote 0

bferrara16

I wouldn't give up all hope. A few years back my brother got in for 2 on a walk-up (that was before internet reservations, though). I think it depends on how many are in your party and what time you go. Just have a back-up plan, but definitely give it a shot or 2. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Another tip...not sure of the size of your group...but if you are willing to split up you might have better luck. For example if you are a group of 6 look for a group of 4 and a group of 2 at similar times. We did this with our group of 12 once or twice to get our first choices and had a great time.

Upvote 0

piglets mom

other choice

If you are eatitng there for the characters you cand have dinner eith Cinderella, Prince Charming, and the stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare. Otherwise keep trying while you are there. I have had good luck while Iam on property.

Upvote 0

redfive13

Original Poster
I have reservations elsewhere in the MK, so a back up plan is already taken care of. This is just a last-minute thought...

I'll definitely be hitting up the Dining phone line as well as trying for a walk up while we are there.

Which meal is the busiest? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Upvote 0

thegoofydad

I have reservations elsewhere in the MK, so a back up plan is already taken care of. This is just a last-minute thought...

I'll definitely be hitting up the Dining phone line as well as trying for a walk up while we are there.

Which meal is the busiest? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Keep trying. If you are staying on property, see if the resort you are staying at can try to book a reservation for you. We managed to get into Coral Reef using this method. Good luck!

Upvote 0

kbmum

If you are eatitng there for the characters you cand have dinner eith Cinderella, Prince Charming, and the stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare. Otherwise keep trying while you are there. I have had good luck while Iam on property.

This would be a great alternative. I think 1900 Park Fare has the best food of any of the character dining, and IMHO, the characters spend more time at each table than they do at CRT. I have some great pictures of my daughter being all shy with Prince Charming. :)

Upvote 0

kucarachi

I recommend everyone in your party renting a cinderella outfit. They are not going to turn away a table full of fabulous looking princesses regardless of whether or not they are male or female.

Upvote 0

Raven66

I would keep trying. When I called to get a ressie to CRT I told them I would take anything on any day. I finally got one for lunch and it was so great. It was pricey, but we wanted to do it once and I'm so glad we did. Good luck and have a great time on your trip!!

Upvote 0

cowanfamily

Keep trying. If you are staying on property, see if the resort you are staying at can try to book a reservation for you. We managed to get into Coral Reef using this method. Good luck!

I did this as well. Several times I've gotten into places that were booked by going to the lobby and having them book it for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom