Should Disney scrap and rebuild Magic Kingdom?

Should Disney scrap and rebuild Magic Kingdom?

• Yes

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • OH HECK YES!

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Maybe, they really do need more screen rides.

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Sure, as long as we keep It's a Small World.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No, but ditch the new stuff!

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • No, but ditch the old stuff!

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Nah, but we do need more restaurants.

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Nah, but we do need more gift shops.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • No, but Disney should ban passholders and only allow tourists.

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • No, but Disney should ban tourists and only allow passholders.

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goofyernmost

I think we have all missed the obvious option here.
knock it down and replace it with Zootopia 🐹🐭🐰🦝🦡🦊🐨🐼🐷🐸🦛🐮🐢🦔🦇🦆🦃🦚🦜🐦🦅🦉🐪🦍🐒🦘🦒🐄🐂🐃🐑🐏🦙🦙🐘🦏🐕🐙🐝🐛🦋🐞
I did think of it, slightly different, but, basically dealing with animals. Let sinkholes consume the buildings and attractions and make the whole place into a wetland refuge for all types of animals. People would flock there along with the birds. The could call the place "See you much sooner instead of later, Alligator" That would be totally different for Central Florida wouldn't it?

SteamboatJoe

An Imagineering exercise I have on my list is what would/should WDW Resort look like knowing everything we know now. The assumption being that decisions are being made for the right reasons...i.e. good story telling, high quality show, and appropriate thematic design.

rsm

As absurd as this all is, it would be interesting to see a MK, which the same number of rides and attractions, just in a 200% footprint with actual expansion pads and room to breath built in. AK-size paths, etc. The train loop less of a noose. Heck, maybe Beast's castle could be 12 feet tall then instead of just 6.

Ladybat

I mean, the park has been around a while now and it's quite old. Should it be completely scrapped and replaced?

This is a /s thread, have fun and don't take it seriously.
Absolutely not. But a few new additions to tomorrow land so that it does actually look like "tomorrow" would be nice. But leave COP and WPM alone because those were attractions that Walt was directly involved with and were some of his favorites. My favorites too. The Magic Kingdom remains the most favorite theme park in the US for a reason. Changing it completely would be a very bad idea.

RollerCoaster

One of the dumbest posts-polls makes it into the weekly "latest posts" newsletter. Ridiculous.

Yes, let's tear down the world's best performing theme park and scrap it for something new. Maybe a clone of Disney's California Adventure circa 2001 could replace it.

JustAFan

One of the dumbest posts-polls makes it into the weekly "latest posts" newsletter. Ridiculous.

Yes, let's tear down the world's best performing theme park and scrap it for something new. Maybe a clone of Disney's California Adventure circa 2001 could replace it.
oh, friend.

L85IbAt.jpg

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
This forum would be more useful if there wasn't so much nonsense going on. People who post stuff like this waste our time. Maybe the rest of you have endless amounts of time to waste. I do not.

Well, you certainly didn't have to spend any time complaining about it. You always have the option to ignore it and move on.

Have a magical day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom