Should Disney livestream their fireworks shows at least once?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Since they did it with the Harmonious show, why not do it for the rest. Don't have to do it every night, just one performance and put it on Disney+. Same thing with their parades. What say you?

AndyS2992

They've livestreamed several fireworks shows on YouTube. During the 24 hour event they held a while back, they had cameras livestreaming all day at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. That was a great day on the forum :)

JIMINYCR

Sure. Not all of us can be at WDW so it would be fun to tune in and catch what we are missing. The Disney fireworks and parades are unmatched by anything we can get at home. It would be great entertainment aand maybe it would help me convince DW that we should think about booking a trip back to see them in person.😀😀

AndyS2992

Sure. Not all of us can be at WDW so it would be fun to tune in and catch what we are missing. The Disney fireworks and parades are unmatched by anything we can get at home. It would be great entertainment aand maybe it would help me convince DW that we should think about booking a trip back to see them in person.😀😀
Whilst not official, there are several people who livestream the fireworks/shows/parades daily on YouTube from both WDW and Disneyland. Like this one going on right now:

I'm sure most people are already aware of this but just in case ;)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Whilst not official, there are several people who livestream the fireworks/shows/parades daily on YouTube from both WDW and Disneyland. Like this one going on right now:

That's what prompted the thread (which I was watching too btw lol). I meant as an official thing on the app though, not on youtube.

JIMINYCR

Yes I am aware of that and have watched various such YouTube videos. But Disney should do something on their own their site . Why rely on others doing it? If I’m on Dis+ it should be an option as part of my entertainment choice.

AndyS2992

Yes I am aware of that and have watched various such YouTube videos. But Disney should do something on their own their site . Why rely on others doing it? If I’m on Dis+ it should be an option as part of my entertainment choice.
Because Disney would rather you pay $$$ and watch it in the parks live lol

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
No. I see no need.
Honestly I don't really like the livestreams because they cut from one camera angle to the next so much that you miss things.
Watching a video that a guest or vlogger takes is a better experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom