Trip Report short and sweet just before irma

MK_PFTHBLUEC1CHAR_20170905_404778123857.jpg
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CHEFMICKEY1_20170904_404705090676.jpg
Late post but we made it back before irma hit coincidence only because the original plans didn't work out and we would've been right in the middle of the storm. Prayers for those affected by the hurricane. It was a rough trip. I got food poisoning/stomach virus/some bug at the airport before we left to MCO. Spent only half of day one at hollywood studios returned post nap for our early dinner, I couldn't eat but we met all the characters at hollywood and vine. I then returned to hotel while the fan kept chugging along to use those vip passes to fantasmic which they all loved. My son randomly got a cough on the first day, my daughter got an ear infection, and my wife chipped a tooth eating god knows what. All on the same day mind you!!! we had an off day on day 2 with just pool at AoA and had dinner at chef mickeys which is quite a long way with multiple transportations needed. Luckily I felt better day 3 which was magic kingdom, we made a full day 14 hours. very tiring but we did a lot of stuff and still took our time and rested between. I wasn't impressed with CRT meals but its an experience. the last day we slept in and checked out the last of our resort and then headed for the airport where it was a royal mess. Thanks to all who helped in the planning and tips for my trip. The look on his face at all the meets made it all worth it.
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CHEFMICKEY1_20170904_404705090676.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom