Shops to see at Downtown Disney

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
We went to DD at WDW last year, but our trip to DD was on our 1st night there & I can't remember any of the stores except the Lego store & the big Disney toy store.
What stores are a MUST to see at DD?
We are going w/ my in-laws this year & they haven't been to DD.
My mother-in-law loves to shop, but we don't want to spend more than a couple of hours there.
Any suggestions?
:rolleyes:

Figment82

The Art of Disney is my personal favorite - if not to shop then just to look at all of the beautiful pieces of art that I will never be able to afford.

Cattman96

I am going down this weekend and was curious about the Harley-Davidson shop. How cool is it and do they have Harle-Davidson stuff with Disney logos?

iheartdisney91

my personal favs are: sry dont know the exact names.
1. the disney art store
2. the x-mas store
3. the disney pin store
4. the world of disney store
5. in pleasure island , virgin mega store.

3fordisney

I would say the Christmas shop is great!! You could take a family photo in there to use as your Christmas card. If my son wasn't having growth spurts, I would do it too. If you have little ones or little ones in your family, you may be interested in Once Upon A Toy. It has a wide variety of toys. Also, there is a Disney for the Home store, and a small store where everything is $10 or less. On the west side, Groovy Mickey is great too.

Chernobog

Another vote here for Art of Disney. I spent an hour in there and seriously contemplated the serious debt I could get into. Also, I quite enjoyed the Goofy Candy Company store. (Hope I got the name right.) Have fun!

WDWPrnces02

Disney's West Side Stores

Starabilias
Hoypoloi
Magnetron

Disney's Marketplace

Basin
Mickey's Mart

for the lil ones....

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique salon
Once Upon A Toy

shumphr2

DTD is my favorite place in the World. My favorite store is Disney Days of Christmas. I always have to get the yearly ornament for my Christmas Tree. Another favorite is the Arrabis Bros. store. I just enjoy looking at all the beautiful glass. Goofy's Candy shop is outstanding. I highly suggest the chocolate covered strawberries. Last but not least is Ghiradelli's!!!!! They have the best banana split ever~~~~ Make sure you have a couple of people to share it!!!!!! (And don't be scared of the line).

Have fun~~~:wave:

WDWFigment

Can't go wrong with Art of Disney, but I wish there were a 'slightly imperfect' section for folks like myself who can't afford most of the Art of Disney items.

Stormy Horizons

(If it's still there) I prefer going to the little outdoor store that sells nothing for over ten dollars. It's so cool to see all the bargain stuff that they got there. :)

PinMadness

(If it's still there) I prefer going to the little outdoor store that sells nothing for over ten dollars. It's so cool to see all the bargain stuff that they got there. :)

It is still there! And they've expanded it into the Pooh Corner Building next door. They have sections for items all the way up to $20. Or at least I think it was $20...might've been $25.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom