Shopping in Orlando

Graham9

Original Poster
This year (if it happens) will be our 11th trip to WDW. In all that time, we have never actually been to the city of Orlando itself. My question is, is there anything worth seeing? Is there a good shopping mall, which is easy to get to and worth the time and mileage to get there? Any sights worth seeing?

Agent_P

Mall of Millenia is a lot nicer mall. For the best deals you have to go the Premium Outlet Malls one on each end of International Drive but they are always crowded.

My brother is a shop-a-hollic so last year when we went we went to about 4 different shopping outlets/malls (some inside, some outside) and still on the way to the airport to fly home he was annoyed cos he spotted one we hadn't been to (never mind that he had already spent all of his money and had been dipping into my mum's purse for about 5 days previous to this already) so yeah i'd say there's alot in the way of shopping - decent? I couldn't comment - I can't stand shopping lol (can i clarify though, Disney shopping isn't counted - I could spend a fortune in any given Disney store and it is an entirely different experience to shopping at places such as Ralph Lauren)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom