Shoes

wendysue

I know I have seen people asking about comfortable shoes for walking in the parks on these forums before, but no matter what search I put in, everything in the world comes up EXCEPT shoes. o_O Have bad arthritis and need cushioning and arch support. Suggestions?? Thank you.

MickeyCB

Glad you like them! I’ve been wearing Go walks almost exclusively for more than 5 years. I stand a lot at work and find them comfortable for that too.

Just a word of caution some of the styles fit a bit differently.
Any particular type of the Go Walk you recommend? I bought those glimmer ones just randomly. Thanks.

Upvote 0

KeithVH

Hokas is the way to go. Only shoe, AFAIK, to have the seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association. Until you've worn a pair, you won't understand what they really do for you.

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

My son and I just got back from a 9 day trip. My son wore Hokas the whole trip and absolutely loved them. I was very happy with My Onclouds. I brought a pair of Allbirds, which I really like, but was not good for all day park walking. My son has Oncloud and Hoka, likes both, but prefers his Hokas.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom