SHOCKING NEWS! Bob Iger: "The Avengers 2 in the works."

TestTrack Dummy

marvel is involved in amazing spiderman... spiderman is marvel....

Spider man is marvel but the film rights belong to Sony not Marvel Studios. Until Sonys contract expires Marvel Studios cant use Spider-man in its films. same goes with Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Daredevil, ect.

G00fyDad

Marvel isn't involved with amazing spider man (which comes out next month anyway) and iron man 3 is already in development. Avengers came out not even a year after captain America and Thor so I'm not sure what your point is.

The Amazing Spiderman is a Marvel picture. At least partly. Marvel and Columbia Pictures are releasing it.
http://marvel.com/movies/movie/133/the_amazing_spider-man

Marvel.com said:
Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach are producing the film in association with Marvel Entertainment for Columbia Pictures, which will open in theaters everywhere in 3D on July 3, 2012.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The Amazing Spiderman is a Marvel picture. At least partly. Marvel and Columbia Pictures are releasing it.
http://marvel.com/movies/movie/133/the_amazing_spider-man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/companycredits

Production Companies

• Columbia Pictures
  • Laura Ziskin Productions
  • Marvel Enterprises
  • Marvel Studios

Distributors
  • Columbia Pictures (2012) (USA) (theatrical)
  • Sony Pictures Entertainment (2012) (Japan) (theatrical)
  • Sony Pictures Releasing (2012) (Argentina) (theatrical)
  • Sony Pictures Releasing (2012) (Netherlands) (theatrical)
  • Sony Pictures Releasing (2012) (Singapore) (theatrical)

beachlover4444

marvel

Well if Universal gets sold, as is rumored, and they fly under another flag, the universal rides all go out of those parks, including HP which is in their contract that is has to be a Universal Park for them to have HP, so all those can come over to Disney. Disney has the land to build the new park, give HP it's very own park because anyway, if that never happens, half of Universal is going to be HP anyway. They are dismantling half of the original Universal park to extend HP over there. :sohappy:

t3techcom18

I think Marvel Super Island May Change into a New Land one day. Not saying it will I am not connected or in the know. I am simply saying short term no change but never say never.

There's a VERY strong rumor since it's inception that the island will be themed to Transformers. Those who have been to California and have ridden it have said that the layout/special effects used are in practically identical positions that Spider-Man at IOA has. Makes a LOT of sense when you think about it. Transformers is literally their backup plan.

ctxak98

I really Hope one day that Disney owns rights to have themepark attractions in Disney World. I mean anywhere would be great but In DHS it would fit perfectly and could be Huge for the company in general. Movie was amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom