Shipping package to hotel

I know this has been posted before but I can't seem to find it. How long will the hotel hold a package that you have sent to yourself? How do you address it?

sherylemomof2

When I did this last June I was told by the Polnesian they would hold a package up to a month,
We mailed ours 2 weeks ahead of time and it arrived in 5 days via fed ex ground.
We were told to include on the fed ex slip guest name room reserved under, ourconfirmation number we received from AAA and the date of our arrival.
Hope this helps. This was the best thing I could of done. I traveled last trip with twin 11 month olds and mailed all my formula, baby food diapers, disposable bibs and baby wipes.
We are going again in May and our boys will be 22 months and we are traveling with my family who will be bringing twin 10 month olds and a 2 year old. So we will definatly be doing this again. Have a wonderful trip Sheryle

Upvote 0

jjgoo

When we were staying at the Beach Club in 2006 I called ahead of time and asked how long they would hold the package. They told me to try for not more than five days before we arrived. Obviously from Sheryle's post the answer must vary by hotel. I would guess you will be safe up to a week before you arrive.

We were also told to include as much information as we could on the package.

When you go to FedEx or UPS they can usually give you the amount of business days that it will take so you can time it properly.

We have done this a couple of times now and it is a great help especially for things like your favorite cereal if you are not going to be able to get to a grocery store.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Guests sending United States Postal Service deliveries to Disney Resorts may use the following address:

Guest or Party Name (Reservation Number)

c/o Disney Resort where the Guest is staying (e.g., Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's Contemporary Resort, etc.)

Post Office Box 10,000

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Please include the name of the primary Guest on the Reservation, and/or the Sports Team name, or Group name when sending mail to the resorts. Please mail a minimum of 10 Days before the end of the Reservation if using postal mail. If the Guest has not Checked in, the Resort will hold the mail for them. It is advised that a package is not sent more the 5 days prior to the scheduled date of check-in if using a private shipping provider.

For Priority Mail or private shipping providers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) please use the physical address for each resort. If you need this info, please feel free to PM me anytime.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom