ship supplies a few days before your trip

mikei22a

Original Poster
On our last trip we shipped snacks, breakfast suplies, cases of bottled water, and diapers to our resort. When we checked in, we asked if they recieved the packages, and had them delivered to our room. The snacks and water helped save money in the parks, and shipping the diapers saved a whole lot of room in suitcases.

ballarinamom

We've called the gourmet grocer ( www.gardengrocer.com ) They will take your order and shop for you. When you show up at the hotel, your order will be waiting. They do this for a $10 sur charge (based on up to a $50.00 order )which is much cheaper than shipping costs

On our last trip we shipped snacks, breakfast suplies, cases of bottled water, and diapers to our resort. When we checked in, we asked if they recieved the packages, and had them delivered to our room. The snacks and water helped save money in the parks, and shipping the diapers saved a whole lot of room in suitcases.

It would also be cheaper if you had a car to just drive to Target or Wal-mart when you got there and get what you needed. Or in fact a taxi one time would also be cheaper than the cost of shipping heavy things like bottled water or bulky things like diapers.

Prince-1

Last time we shipped our kids to Disney just so my wife and I didn't have to hear them ask 1,00 times, "Are we there yet?" during the ride down there. They kept them in storage and we picked them up when we got there. Worked out fine.

twodisneyfans

Last time we shipped our kids to Disney just so my wife and I didn't have to hear them ask 1,00 times, "Are we there yet?" during the ride down there. They kept them in storage and we picked them up when we got there. Worked out fine.

Luckily, my wife will only have to hear me say that 4 hours for the airplane ride!:sohappy:

irmonkey

Do you think a WDW resort would accept a delivery from Amazon? I'm a prime member so I'd get free shipping on diapers and wouldn't have to mess around with packing them in the suit case.

olinecoach61

We've called the gourmet grocer ( www.gardengrocer.com ) They will take your order and shop for you. When you show up at the hotel, your order will be waiting. They do this for a $10 sur charge (based on up to a $50.00 order )which is much cheaper than shipping costs

We are considering this for our next trip. Was it a good experience? How far in advance did you place your order?

irmonkey

I called BWV today and they told me to just ship the package to the hotel with a "care of" for one of the people on the reservation and also to include the arrival date on the shipping label. They must store the packages by arrival date to find them faster?

Disney's Boardwalk Inn
C/O Mickey Mouse Arrival 9/4/11
2101 N Epcot Resort Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

I'm definitely going to order both diapers and baby food and have it sent directly to Boardwalk Inn.

I've used Garden Grocer since 2008. I've never had an issue. I've placed orders from 2 weeks out up to 2 months out.

*TIP* If there's something that you need that is NOT on their website, Call them. I found them efficient and very friendly in assisting with what I wanted (Clear Spray Sunscreen - SPF 70). Also, everyone is human, and sometimes mistakes happen. I've been able to call them, and they've rectified the matter to my benefit very quickly. If it were Ebay, I'd post A++++++++++++ would use again.. :D

We are considering this for our next trip. Was it a good experience? How far in advance did you place your order?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom