wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Somre more photos of the new signage

Signage installed for new Shiki-Sai restaurant at EPCOT's Japan pavilion​

Shiki-Sai-Sushi-Izakaya_Full_52324.jpg

Shiki-Sai-Sushi-Izakaya_Full_52322.jpg

disneyC97

Interested to see what inside looks like...Tokyo Dining was always "just okay" IMO with the interior reflecting the rather dull name though I understood it replacing the original Tempura Kiku restaurant and the Matsu No Ma lounge.

TheMaxRebo

That is our Epcot day for our upcoming trip .... Think we will pass and let th vloggers have at it. Figure might be a tad slow on opening day and we want to do the food booths.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
That is our Epcot day for our upcoming trip .... Think we will pass and let th vloggers have at it. Figure might be a tad slow on opening day and we want to do the food booths.
Locally I pass on new places for a few months but Disney puts its best for forward opening new places with culinary leadership overseeing. They know everyone is watching and will put out reviews, etc. Folks at opening may get a *better* experience than guests months later.

TheMaxRebo

Locally I pass on new places for a few months but Disney puts its best for forward opening new places with culinary leadership overseeing. They know everyone is watching and will put out reviews, etc. Folks at opening may get a *better* experience than guests months later.

Maybe we have just had bad luck then ... When we have been at places early in opening (last was opening day of a Steakhouse 71) it was extremely slow - to the point we decided to skip dessert and management was coming by apologizing to people, etc

jpeden

In the Parks
No
This looks to be a great addition to World Showcase and I imagine it will be booked solid based on the menu and price point. I'm really impressed.

jinx8402

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom