Shh! Its a surprise birthday celebration for DD! She has no clue. 27 days to go!!!!

Shh! Its a surprise birthday celebration for DD! She has no clue. Updated 4/20.

Welcome to my Pre trip Report. I'm leaving for Walt Disney World in 27 days!!! I'm so excited and I just had to start my PTR. :sohappy:

I love when people comment so please leave comments and let me know you are still with me as I take you along on my journey......

So, without further due, drumroll please.........

while I introduce you to the cast of characters that will be going on this trip....

Me (aka Snow white because I'm very pale and also kind of quiet and timid), 26, obsessive planner of all disney trips , studying to be a wedding/event planner, mom of 2 kids. I love mild rides like pirates, peter pans flight, and the barnstormer, and I adore Wishes and Phillharmagic.

image183.jpg

DH (aka the Beast because he is very sweet at times, but can unleash his fury if he gets cranky and doesn't take a nap...plus DD says hes very hairy. lol) Age 27, Pays for most disney trips, but doesn't like it as much as I do, but he tags along and follows my very detailed plans to make me and DD happy. Works in the mortgage department at the banks call center.

100_2003.jpg

DD (aka minnie
cutie.gif
) age 6, sweet as can be at most times, but knows how to throw a very un princess like tantrum if she wants too. Loves disney princesses, and anything girly and is a very big help with her baby brother.
Shhh! She has no idea we are going to disney next month for a surprise birthday trip for her where she will be turning 7! I will need your help keeping this a surprise for her so stay tuned!

IMG_0596.jpg

DS (aka stitch because he is already getting into lots of mischeif (spelling?) even though he is just a baby) 10 months, very very shy with anyone other than mommy, daddy, and sis. He can be a very happy baby at times, but still does not sleep through the night and just learned how to crawl and stand up and is trying to get into every possible thing he is not supposed to be getting into. So, I have my hands full with him. lol.
wink.gif
This upcoming trip will be his very first time to disney!

006.jpg

Arriving on the last 2 days of our trip.................

My Brother in law (aka grumpy)

Picture027.jpg

My sister in law (aka Ariel) She is on the right.

twilightparty101.jpg

Their DD10 (aka Alice)
In the pic above in the middle.

Their DS7 (aka Donald)

twilightparty048.jpg

Our trip dates are:

Thursday, May 13 to Sunday, May 16th! Which means I am Just under a month away!

More coming up soon!

corey154

Sounds like you have a great trip planned! Don't be anxious with a 10 month old, it'll be fun!! The only thing I'd warn you on, if you're staying at the Ramada Celebration Convenention center on 192, is they didn't have bath tubs, they only had showers and depending on your 10 month old it could be hard..(my son was afraid of the shower)...lol. But at least it's only for 3 nights so you should be fine! :eek:)

I can't think of any tips, I think you covered everything! :) Have fun and can't wait to read your trip report when you get back! If you need anything, there's a publix grocery store right down the road on 192.

princess17

Original Poster
Sounds like you have a great trip planned! Don't be anxious with a 10 month old, it'll be fun!! The only thing I'd warn you on, if you're staying at the Ramada Celebration Convenention center on 192, is they didn't have bath tubs, they only had showers and depending on your 10 month old it could be hard..(my son was afraid of the shower)...lol. But at least it's only for 3 nights so you should be fine! :eek:)

I can't think of any tips, I think you covered everything! :) Have fun and can't wait to read your trip report when you get back! If you need anything, there's a publix grocery store right down the road on 192.

Thanks for letting me know about the no tubs! I'm staying at the Ramada gateway tower. Not sure if this is the hotel you meant.

princess17

Original Poster
8 days to go!!!

Single digits!

Unfortnately, I ran into some ADR problems.....

My Brother in law just told us his 2 kids from a previous marriage are going to come along. I was happy to hear this, but I also flipped out because I would now have to change my ADR's from a party of 8 to a party of 10.

I was able to do it at all the restaurants except Tusker house breakfast. No availability.

So....I'm just gonna show up there at 8am next Sunday and hope they can add 2 kids in at the last minute.

If not, I'll be stuck with 6 hungry children outside AK before park opening. (Our ADR is for 8:10).

Been checking everyday for any availability and nothing! Of course, its a longshot with a party of 10.

Wow- sounds like you will have a great time and have everything so planned out:)
How are you keeping this a secret? I would be bursting with excitement.
Not to much longer now- hope you have a good time.
PS- I would have upgraded the cake too- when you see you're DD face once she sees it- it will be all worth it. You're kids are adorable.

WDW_Emily

I literally went awww when I saw your kids. so adorable! Your DD will have so much fun on her birthday! We just did Tusker House 2 weeks ago for breakfast...DELICIOUS! We will defiantly be going back to get some more jungle juice

princess17

Original Poster
Wow- sounds like you will have a great time and have everything so planned out:)
How are you keeping this a secret? I would be bursting with excitement.
Not to much longer now- hope you have a good time.
PS- I would have upgraded the cake too- when you see you're DD face once she sees it- it will be all worth it. You're kids are adorable.

Thanks so much. A few weeks ago our cousins from Orlando were visiting and when they left they forgot a hat, so we are telling her we are going to drive down to return it, only we will be going to disney instead. I hope she believes us! Wish me luck!

I literally went awww when I saw your kids. so adorable! Your DD will have so much fun on her birthday! We just did Tusker House 2 weeks ago for breakfast...DELICIOUS! We will defiantly be going back to get some more jungle juice

Thanks. I hope we can get in to Tusker house. I will be so bummed if we can't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom