Sheraton Vistana Resort

KevinM

Original Poster
Hello everyone - long time lurker, 2nd post!

I booked 7 nights at SVR for the week after Thanksgiving. I've heard a lot of good and some not-so-good reviews. Anyone been there recently? Info is appreciated....

dizneykev

We stayed there 2 years ago. Make sure to try to get one of the newer buildings. I had heard bad things in the past as well. We found the accomodations to be very nice and the resort to be quite pleasant. I can't remember what section exactly we were in, but it was closer to the street than some of the older parts. I hope this helps. Enjoy your trip.

Dizneykev

We stayed there in May of this year. We were in the Fountains Section (one of the newer sections). It was really nice. Several years ago we stayed in the Villas section and it was ok but not as nice as the newer ones. They have really cool pools (ours had a waterfall in it!) and a Pizza Hut right next to the pool that delivers. Vistana is huge (it has 7 sections and a pool for each one). We spent most of our time at the parks, though, and didn't do many of the activities they provide. If you would like to see pictures of our room and the pool, just email me (disneyfreak04@hotmail.com) and I'll send you some. I hope you have a great trip!

djlb16

i just love it... i stayed in Cascades (newest section) all my family love it too, its near the parks and mall, and you can rent a paddle car and drive it around the resort, you can go to the pool, rent movies, eat or go out...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom