Shark Reef?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Great Whites, Makos and Hammerheads..

:lookaroun :lol:

j/k.. just litte plankton eaters

Rory Mitchell

The only sharks that are in shark reef are the nurse sharks. these armt regarded as being very dangeous at all plus im not sure if they even have teeth. The only other things in there are rays and a lot of tropical fish.

Rememer to not kick ya legs though, cause i cast membor told me that that attracts them (whioch is kinda the whole idea right?) :brick:

RogueHabit

I think the worry with kicking is

1. You might kick another guest
2. You might kick a fish
3. You'd het across so quick you'd miss everything...

Dayma

Nurse sharks eat of the bottom and are not aggressive. As with any animal its still not nice to kick :)

rcguard

I used to lifeguard in that shark reef. I actually had thought that the sharks were dog sharks (or are they called dogfish?) I thought nurse sharks were much bigger, like 6 feet, but maybe like goldfish it has something to do with the size of the tank. Anyways, you have nothing to worry about with them. They are usually on the bottom, they don't want to go anywhere near all the people. As for the no kicking, it is for a couple of reasons that people have touched on already. The main is that there are lots of people and you would most likely kick someone in the head behind you. The second is that it splashes the water a lot, scaring off all the fish that are anywhere nearby and making it more difficult to see. The best way to enjoy the reef is to just relax, you will float, and use your arms to pull yourself through the water. It's cold though! Hope this helped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom