Sharing on the dining plan?

Adventure

Just wondering, there will be a group of four of us in September for hopefully free dining. We have two friends who may join us but won't know their schedule until summer so they will not be in on the free dining. If they come down and we all go out to a character breakfast buffet can those of us using the free dining add them in and then just use two table service credits on them? We usually spend some time off property so I'm not worried about losing table or counter service credits. Not sure if the sharing is frowned on or even allowed. Thanks!

Disneykidder

As far as the real rules go, you cannot share with outside people. But when your family is using the plan, you only need to hand in one card to your server and they will deduct the meals right from your card. So, if you don't make it known that they really aren't apart of the plan, they can put it in.

Why not just book your friends along with you and then if they can't make it, they have, I THINK, 45 days to cancel and get a full refund. (That you can call Disney directly and ask them) This way everyone gets their meals!! :)

The new dining plan does not include an appetizer and a tip...bummer!! We always had great servers when using our dining plan. I know some people complained and said once their servers found out it was a dining plan, they slacked off, so to speak, as wasn't as attentive becasue they knew they'd get thier tip no matter what. We never had a problem!!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom