Sharing memory maker

oommggitskait

Looking for clarification on 2 families sharing memory maker.
@lizlovesdisney87 and I have two separate reservations, but our families are linked. We can book ADRs and fastpasses for each other. We can “share” memory maker for our trip right? So if she purchases the memory maker but then I use my magic band for a picture of my family, it will show up on her memory maker?

Tom 55

Back in 2012 we went to DW with a Pop Warner football team. We had memory maker so we added 4 other families to the plan and got all their ride and photo pass pictures added to our account. When I got home I make a CD for each of the families. Last year at DL we met a group of collage students fron Utah. We were able to link their account to ours and email them pictures taken by photo pass before the parade.

Upvote 0

LeighM

We did this in March when my husband and I traveled with his brother and SIL. I had purchased Memory Maker and added them as friends and family (necessary to make FP for everyone) and I had also linked our reservations. They could have pictures taken when we weren't with them and they were able to see the pictures on their MDE app. However, because I was the "owner" of the Memory Maker, they could only see the images with the watermark and were not able to save or download the pictures. So once I got home, I downloaded all of the pictures to a flash drive and mailed it to them. It worked out really well.

Upvote 0

MissMaryEli

We did this in March when my husband and I traveled with his brother and SIL. I had purchased Memory Maker and added them as friends and family (necessary to make FP for everyone) and I had also linked our reservations. They could have pictures taken when we weren't with them and they were able to see the pictures on their MDE app. However, because I was the "owner" of the Memory Maker, they could only see the images with the watermark and were not able to save or download the pictures. So once I got home, I downloaded all of the pictures to a flash drive and mailed it to them. It worked out really well.

Exactly what she said.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Does this still work? I'm taking a bigger group of people in March. If I purchased they would all have to be my friend correct or do I just have to be theirs?

As long as you are connected via Friends & Family, and they are set to share their photos, then they will show up in your Photopass and you can download them with your Memory Maker.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

We were meeting my cousins at MK one trip. We had a 5PM meeting time and at 4:30 when I went into Photopass to view our Mine Train photos we saw they were already at MK because their photos from Buzz were already there!

Upvote 0

DisAl

If you have not already purchased MM and if photos at character meet and greet locations are important to you, you may want to reconsider. The automated systems at the M&G locations are terrible. If you want good photos at the M&G locations make sure you take your own camera.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
If anyone is going and would like to cover a room for 2 Adults and 2 Children at the Poly, Beach Club, or Grand Floridian for a minimum of 4 nights. I'll share. I'll even buy stuff (you're paying - I'm just making the transaction - to be clear) and get you a 10% discount.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom