Sharing Breakfast at BOG?

Tif

Original Poster
Hello all!!

Our trip is in 13 short days!! My husband and I will be eating an early breakfast at Be Our Guest, and I was wondering if plate sharing is allowed there? We don't usually eat too much in the mornings and figured it'd be better to save room for a snack and lunch later.

Thanks!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Breakfast and Lunch are Quick Service, I see no reason why you can't buy whatever you want and share it,
Dinner on the other hand is a different thing

docdebbi

my only thought, and it's a silly one......they don't allow you into BoG unless you are purchasing food. Too many people just want to look around. So you got to treat that poor guy to his own cup of coffee, or they may give you a hard time.

seafoodbuffet

Hello all!!

Our trip is in 13 short days!! My husband and I will be eating an early breakfast at Be Our Guest, and I was wondering if plate sharing is allowed there? We don't usually eat too much in the mornings and figured it'd be better to save room for a snack and lunch later.

Thanks!!

I've never had trouble with eating this way at BoG for lunch. In fact, sometimes we'd order more kids meals than we have kids because I liked the kids entree more than the adult entrees. They've never said a word about that (to be clear, we were paying cash not using DDP credits).

danyoung56

my only thought, and it's a silly one......they don't allow you into BoG unless you are purchasing food.

But if it's a couple of folks going in together, it's no one's business who's eating what. In other words, they would have no way to tell if only one person is eating or if the two people are sharing.

EvilQueen-T

You order off a kiosk anyway so it's up to you what you order. As long as the dining reservation is for 2 people I can't see why there'd be a problem. It's not like it's a buffet.

Tif

Original Poster
Thanks for all the responses guys!! This is a great forum!!

I guess we are leaning towards it being ok to share then. We have pre ordered our meals online and I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't have problems if we canceled one of the orders.

Thanks a ton!

Jon81uk

I've read that the breakfast entrees are on the small side at Be Our Guest. So although you get some pastries too, the actual main entree might be hard to share.

Disneykings

Sorry to repeat this question for cant find an answer.. Does anyone know if you can pre-order vegan breakfast or do you have to do it in person? Thanks

Tif

Original Poster
Hey all! We shared the open face sandwhich and pastries and it was perfect for us. We didn't even finish our pastries. We don't eat much in the mornings though, so that could have been why we were ok with it.

By the way, our breakfast was delicious for anyone who may be wondering! I highly recommend it, as it was the best meal we had at Magic Kingdom that day :)

Tif

Original Poster
Sorry to repeat this question for cant find an answer.. Does anyone know if you can pre-order vegan breakfast or do you have to do it in person? Thanks
I believe you can. There were options for checking off gluten free and other dietary restrictions on the pre order on My Disney experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom