Share a Dream Come True Parade gone?

tinktwirler321

Original Poster
I heard that there is a new parade called the Disney Dreams Come True Parade. I wondered if this was replacing Share a Dream Come True Parade or if it was another parade. If it is replacing it then I am happy. It was a good parade but its been here for 5 years so its time to get a new one. If anyone has info please let me know.:cool:

CTXRover

Disney Dreams Come true parade is more or less simply a revamped version of Share a Dream Come True. The large globes were removed off each float (with the exception of the Peter Pan/Castle float) and replaced with nicely themed arches corresponding to each float.

It also received brand new music that is much more upbeat (it is part of an arrangement for a Tokyo DL parade) and new choreography.

It is more or less the same parade with a revised look and completely different feel. Imo, the change in music made the biggest difference. Overall, I like it better than SADCT. It has real choreography rather than the characters simply walking the street and waving and it has a memorable tune with lyrics. The music is a bit repetitive, but its fun.

joanna71985

Disney Dreams Come True has been out since August 10th. It did indeed replace Share a Dream Come True. It is a good parade. I think the music is very catchy and the parade very upbeat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom