Shanghai Disneyland reservation

Bartattack

Original Poster
So I'm going to Hong Kong Disney and Shanghai Disneyland in August... and I recently tried to make a reservation on the Shanghai Disneyland website. It seems you have to link your mobile phone number to your account. The only problem is: I can't find the +32 area code (Belgium) in the dropdown list. Other countries like The Netherlands, France, Germany, etc... are there...but no Belgium. I know we have a small country :) but this is weird. The problem is that I can't create an account or make a reservation. I tried mailing them but haven't heard anything back yet. Any ideas? call them?

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Try Live Chatting with a CM to see what they say. Calling would most likely get you most immediate results, wait for the prompt to get an English speaking cast member.

When I booked my 2 night October trip last month, I had to call. It did eventually ask me if I wanted to speak to someone in English and did get that. When it came to processing the credit card, you do that with the phone, you don't give your cc# to the person. I had a problem and had to call back, but it worked out fine the 2nd time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom